Answered By: Stephanie Gillespie Last Updated: Jul 10, 2023 Views: 310
First, make sure you are entering username and password correctly: Username does not include the "@pstcc.edu."
If that doesn't work, try switching to a different browser, preferably Chrome or Firefox. Also, make sure you are not on the PSCC Guest network, because it is too slow.
If these do not work, it's probably time to reset your password. It's confusing, because Brightspace and Outlook take expired passwords, but our databases won't.
How to change your password:
- Log into Office.com
- In the top right corner, click on your profile picture
- Click View Account and boxes appear on the page
- In the top right box, click Change Password
The new password must be 8 characters and have 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and either a number or special character.
Our passwords expire every 3 months.
Remember, feel free to Ask a Librarian if you run into trouble.
If that doesn't work, call the Computer Help Desk at 694.6537 or email them (email link below).
- At Hardin Valley: Go to the Open Computer Lab Service Desk in ERC 327 with your student ID.
- At Blount: Ask for assistance in the Open Computer Lab, Room 174.
- At Magnolia: Ask for assistance at the Circulation Desk.
- At Strawberry Plains: Ask for assistance at the desk of the Open Computer Lab.