Answered By: Peter Nerzak Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017 Views: 373
Answered By: Peter Nerzak
Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017 Views: 373
- Go to the Libraries' A-Z Databases page.
- Under the database search box, there are three pull-down menus. Use the first menu that reads "All Subjects" and pull down to the subject you need.
- Scan the results for databases that have an "academic hat" icon to the right of the title. Click on the database with this icon.
- Search for your topic in the database's search box.
- When you get the results, filter for "peer-reviewed" or "academic" or "scholarly" articles.