Answered By: Zoe Bastone
Last Updated: Sep 01, 2023     Views: 14

Library Website

On the Library website, you can learn more about our student jobs by visiting the Student Employment page (linked below) on the website. There, you will find information about the Circulation Assistant positions (Hardin Valley) and the contact information for Blount County, Magnolia, and Strawberry Plains campus libraries. You can also learn about the Library Ambassadors positions from the library website (linked below).

Work Study Job Board

You can learn more about our student positions by logging into MyPellissippi (linked below). Once logged in:

  1. Scroll down to the section titled "Financial Aid."
  2. Click on the "Financial Aid and Forms Links." 
  3. On the far left, navigate to the section titled "Work Study."
  4. Click on the link for the "Work Study Job Board."
  5. There, you can choose a specific campus and learn about the different jobs available in the Libraries and in other departments. 
  6. When you find a job you want to apply for, click on the "Apply Here" link.

Apply for a job

When you are ready, you can apply via the Student Employment Program application. 

Remember, this application is for all student positions across the college, so specify which jobs!