Answered By: Jenny Moore Last Updated: Mar 16, 2019 Views: 42
Yes, they can!
Area residents who are 18 years of age, or older, may register for a Community Borrower's Card that permits checkout of library materials. A valid Tennessee Driver's License, or other acceptable proof of identity, age, and Tennessee residency must be presented at registration.
Apply for a Community Borrower's Card at the library's Circulation or Service Desk.
- The card is valid for one year and may renewed.
- Check out up to 5 items at once, with a limit of five renewals per item.
- Overdue items must be returned before any other materials can be borrowed.
- Community borrowers are subject to the library's stated loan periods and overdue policies.
- The Community Borrower's Card allows the stated use of library materials and does not imply or confer any other privileges or access to services and facilities of any other area or department of the college.
- Community patrons who reside more than 100 miles from a Pellissippi State location (no local address) may be asked to verify that they are in good standing with their local library or any other Tennessee library where they live.
Please see the Circulation Services Policy guide for additional details.