Answered By: Stephanie C Gillespie Last Updated: Mar 16, 2017 Views: 16
Instructors can put library materials, personal copies of items, and photocopies (in compliance with copyright law) on reserve at any campus library for students to check out for 2 hours in-house use. If the item is needed for longer, let the circulation staff know.
Place an Item on Reserve:
- Search the Online Catalog to see if the item is already on reserve. The location for reserve items is "Reserve Room."
- Bring items to the campus library where your classes occur. For items at Strawberry campus, bring the item to Hardin Valley Library. You will be asked to complete a form at the desk.
- If someone else delivers the items, please provide: your name and contact information, the course number, and the loan period desired.
- Include a full citation with ALL photocopied items.
- For student-created items, include a Student-Created Materials Release Form.
Allow 24 hours for processing before sending students to use the materials.
Remind students to take their Pellissippi ID with them to check out reserve items.