Answered By: Peter Nerzak Last Updated: Feb 23, 2017 Views: 569
Pellissippi students, full-time/adjunct faculty, and staff members are able to subscribe to the online edition of the New York Times newspaper for FREE!
- Go to NYT subscription page.
- Click on "Create Account."
- Enter your Pellissippi email address and create a new password for the NYT. All other email addresses will be denied free access.
- Go to your Pellissippi email account to open the confirmation email from the NYT.
- Click on the "verification" link to complete subscribing. This activates your subscription for 1 year from the date you completed your application.
- Once your account is set up, always go directly to New York Times. If not logged in, click on the top right "Log in" link and enter your NYT username and password.
- Is the daily crossword puzzle included with this subscription?
- There is an abbreviated crossword puzzle available daily called the Mini (http://www.nytimes.com/crosswords/game/mini).
It is not the full-blown daily crossword puzzle as seen in the paper version of the NYT; that one costs extra and is not part of the campus subscription.